Hi Daniel,
I was setting up the restifydb as you have explained on yur website But I am facing at the very first step. I have wamp server installed and have copied the unpacked files under www/api folder. When I try to access it through the browser it is giving Internal Server Error. Have I missed something ?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Daniel, I was setting up the restifydb as you have explained on yur website But I am facing at the very first step. I have wamp server installed and have copied the unpacked files under www/api folder. When I try to access it through the browser it is giving Internal Server Error. Have I missed something ? Thanks for the help.

Hi there,

First thing to check for is to see if you have mod_rewrite enabled. If yes, some log entries would really help trying to figure out your problem...

BR,
Daniel

Hi there, First thing to check for is to see if you have mod_rewrite enabled. If yes, some log entries would really help trying to figure out your problem... BR, Daniel
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?